Wedding Styles for her:
- Bright colors are in this summer. Try a nice yellow or lime green (mid-length or full-length) chiffon dress with spaghetti straps.
- A stylish, haltered-top jumpsuit will be cute and comfortable to dance the night away in.
- Pleated skirts and sheer skirts (as seen above) are trending. Wearing a nice pop-colored high-waist (mid-length or full-length) pleated skirt with a tasteful midriff top is perfect for a summer wedding.
- Skater dresses (fit and flare dresses) are hot. This dress along with some eye-catching pumps will have you almost upstaging the bride.
- A lot of ladies are branching out and wearing tailored pant suits. A pair of colored pants and a nice print blazer creates an instant runway look. If the wedding is outside and it is too hot for a blazer, try some high-waist pants and light-weight, light-colored blouse.
The outfits above are wedding ready and approved. Remember to stay away from all white (unless requested), and keep your look for these types of events as simple as possible.